3 Libro 523
4.3 Poster 50
Stop business with Russia! Exploring the representation and perceived authenticity of corporate activism in response to Russia‐Ukraine war
After Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, 2022, hundreds of companies from across the globe publicly announced their intention to withdraw or suspend their operations in Russia. This paper uses this event to investigate the phenomenon of corporate activism. Specifically, its purpose is two-fold. On the one hand, this study using text network analysis and topic modelling identifies what types of words position the company as an activist. On the other hand, through two experimental designs t...
The present work studies fixed bed methanation reactor for the upgrading of biogas, which is expected to provide chemical energy storage for non-programmable sources. The dynamics of such systems can exhibit complex behaviors, that could make the numerical solution computationally expensive. In this work the influence of both the inlet temperature and the recycle ratio on the reactor dynamics are studied employing an empirically based reduced-order model allowing a significant reduction of co...
Possibilities of the Introduction of a Financial Transaction Tax in Germany: Comparison and Evaluation on the Basis of the Italian and French Transaction Tax With Regard of the EU Taxation Principles. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 23(5).
This article evaluates the financial and economic implications of implementing a stock financial transaction tax (FTT) in Germany, setting aside the political dimensions prevalent in European discussions. It finds that an FTT decreases market efficiency and does not aid in stabilizing the financial system. Observations from France and Italy, where FTTs yielded revenues below projections, suggest that such a tax might be economically unfeasible for Germany. The study investigates whether a nat...
Geomorphological changes and land-use variations of the Lower Volturno River (Southern Italy) by Cartography and Remote sensing imagery: preliminary results.
ABSTRACT - Drawing inspiration from the geomorphological analysis of available topographic maps integrated with the analysis of satellite imagery (Landsat) and orthophotos, a study of the geomorphological changes experienced by the channel of the lower reach of the Volturno River during the period 1875-2020 was performed. The observed geometric variations of the channel mainly fall in the floodplain i.e., they are limited to the area of meandering. To quantify these variations, some specific ...
- 1 Contributo su Rivista8789
- 4 Contributo in Atti di Convegno ...5089
- 2 Contributo in Volume2703
- 3 Libro523
- 5 Altro246
- 7 Curatele233
- 6 Brevetti59
Data di pubblicazione
- In corso di stampa39
- 2020 - 20232222
- 2010 - 20197530
- 2000 - 20095470
- 1990 - 19991967
- 1980 - 1989402
- 1972 - 197912
- Edizioni Scientifiche Italiane277
- IEEE Computer Society186
- Institute of Electrical and Elect...182
- Editoriale Scientifica70
- PHYSICAL REVIEW D, PARTICLES, FIE...86
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTAT...77
- IL FORO ITALIANO67
- RASSEGNA DI DIRITTO CIVILE61
- RENDICONTI ONLINE DELLA SOCIETÀ G...60
- IL GIUSTO PROCESSO CIVILE55
- PHYSICAL REVIEW D53
- FILOSOFIA DEI DIRITTI UMANI48
- PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS45
- CONOSCENZA GEOCHIMICA DEL TERRITORIO14
- EUROMED ACADEMY OF BUSINESS CONFE...14
- CD PROCEEDINGS-DUBROVNIK CONFEREN...9
- COMMUNICATIONS IN COMPUTER AND IN...9
- AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS8
- LECTURE NOTES IN ARTIFICIAL INTEL...8
- CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS - IEEE INS...6
- IEEE INTERNATIONAL FUZZY SYSTEMS ...6
- PROCEEDINGS OF ... INTERNATIONAL ...6
- Southern Italy101
Accesso al fulltext
- no fulltext13751